A trip along the coastline always revives me
Getting there and around
Half the fun of getting away is figuring out how you're going to get there and what you're going to do once you arrive! We've made the planning part easy with our interactive route map, plus info on all the modes of transport ready and waiting to help you get around this wonderful island!
Help with planning your trip
Whether you fancy teeing off on a world-class links course, setting off on a coach trip, or seeing the bright city lights, our tour operators and booking agents know how to take care of the details...
Find An Ireland Specialist Travel Agent
Looking for a real Ireland expert to plan your trip? Contact a Tourism Ireland certified Ireland specialist in your area now
Want to find out what the weather holds or who to contact in case of an emergency? We have the facts every visitor needs to know
- Disabled travellers
- Emergency Numbers
- Families and Children
- Provinces and Counties
- Public holidays
- Regional Tourist Offices
- Religious Observance
- Senior Citizens
Be inspired by our online brochures, or print them out to take with you on your trip to Ireland
Vacation Planner 2011
What to know before you go!
Your essential guide to planning your vacation to Ireland.
Great Irish Road Trips
Touring Ireland by car
Driving on the island of Ireland’s gently winding roads, you could be forgiven for thinking you’ve strayed into a breathtaking watercolour. Keep your eyes – and your heart – open as you may well fall in love with what you discover around the next corner.
You will need Adobe Flash Player Version 7.1 or higher installed to view these brochures and a pop-up window will appear when you select download
- Download Coarse Fishing Guide
- Download Pike Angling Guide
- Download Sea Angling Guide
- Download Trout Angling Guide
See the savings with our partners’ great value offers
- From $1520 pp. 7 Nt, 4 city Summer escape to Ireland w/hotels,round-trip air, car & more. Sceptre/Great Value Vacations
- From $1735 Create your own Gathering with our Custom Chauffeur Drive Vacation. 7 nights 4&5 star hotels, 6 days private driver Isle Inn Tours
- Only €889 6 days and 6 nights - All Ireland Tour by Rail. Cork, Blarney Castle, Ring of Kerry, Cliffs of Moher, Aran Islands, Connemara & Giant’s Causeway. Railtours Ireland First Class
- From $1476 pp 8-Nt. Irish Legends Tour: Fully-inclusive coach tour featuring tour of Dublin, House of Waterford Crystal, Dingle Peninsula, a day trip to Aran Islands and more. CIE Tours
- From $1,035 5-Nights Escorted Tour: Dublin, Waterford, Cork, Killarney and more. Brendan Vacations