Please note that if you book travel that does not originate from the Republic of Ireland through a tour operator based in the Republic of Ireland, or if you book travel that does not originate in the United Kingdom through a tour operator based in the United Kingdom, you will not be able to avail of the benefit of the protection funds established in those countries in order to compensate travellers for financial loss suffered as a result of a tour operator failing or becoming insolvent (namely, the bond administered by the Commission for Aviation Regulation pursuant to the Transport (Tour Operators and Travel Agents) Act, 1982 (as amended by the Package Holiday and Travel Trade Act, 1995) in the Republic of Ireland and the Air Travel Trust Fund administered by the Civil Aviation Authority pursuant to the Civil Aviation (Contributions to the Air Travel Trust) Regulations 2007 in the United Kingdom). In such circumstances you are advised to confirm with your travel insurance company that the terms of your travel insurance policy extend to any loss suffered by you as a result of a tour operator becoming insolvent or otherwise being unable to fulfil their financial or contractual obligations to you.
General terms and conditions:
- The information contained in the following web pages (“the Web Pages”) has been provided by sources other than Tourism Ireland Limited (“TI”). TI has not separately verified any of the information contained on these Web Pages.
- TI provides these Web Pages for general informational purposes only. TI does not endorse any of the companies or individuals listed, or linked to, on the Web Pages or make any representations or warranties as to their reliability, financial condition, or suitability for any particular purpose. You are advised to make your own enquiries of any company or individual listed, or linked to, on these Web Pages.
- TI endeavours to keep the information on these Web Pages up-to-date and correct. However, it makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the information contained on these Web Pages. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore entirely at your own risk.
- Through this website you are able to link to other websites, which are not under the control of TI. TI is not responsible for the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of links to websites does not imply a recommendation of those websites by TI or endorse the views expressed within them.
- In no event will TI be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising out of, or in connection with, the use of these Web Pages.