Things to see or do
- Mobile narrative: The MAC (Metropolitan Arts Centre) is Belfast’s brand new arts venue.
- Directions from Town: From George Best Belfast City Airport: 1. Head south on Airport Rd 210 ft / 64m 2. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit and stay on Airport Rd 0.2 mi / 0.3km 3. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit 0.2 mi / 0.3km 4. Slight left at A2/Sydenham Bypass Continue to follow Sydenham Bypass 1.9 mi / 3.1km 5. Continue on M3 Cross Harbour 0.6 mi / 1.0km At junction 1a, exit toward M1/A12/Docks (s) 0.2 mi 0.3km 7. Merge onto A2/St Great George's St (signs for M1/A12) 0.1 mi / 0.2km 8. Continue on A12/Westlink 1.2 mi / 1.9km 9. Sligh From Belfast International Airport: 1. Head southeast toward Crumlin Rd 292 ft / 89m 2. Continue straight onto Crosshill Rd 1.4 mi / 2.3km 3. Turn left at Manse Rd 0.4 mi / 0.6km 4. Turn left at A52/Nutts Corner Rd Continue to follow A52 Go through 1 roundabout 11.6 mi / 18.6km 5. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto B39/Woodvale Rd Continue to follow B39 1.7 mi / 2.7km 6. Turn right at B126/Millfield 0.2 mi / 0.4km 7. Continue straight onto A501/Divis St Continue to follow A501 0.1 mi / 0.2km 8. Turn right at B503/Co From the North: 1. Head south on M1 toward Exit 3 0.1 mi / 0.2km 2. At junction 3, exit toward Finaghy/A1/Dunmurry 0.1 mi / 0.2km 3. Turn left at A512/Blacks Rd 0.1 mi / 0.2km 4. Slight left to stay on A512/Blacks Rd 197 ft / 60m 5. Slight left at A1/Upper Lisburn Rd Continue to follow A1 3.2 mi / 5.2km 6. Turn left at B503/Sandy Row Continue to follow B503 Destination will be on the left 0.7 mi / 1.1km From the South: 1. Head south on M2 toward Exit 1b 1.3 mi / 2.1km 2. At junction 1a, exit toward M1/Belfast (W)/A12 0.1 mi / 0.2km 3. Merge onto A2/Nelson St Continue to follow A2 0.2 mi / 0.3km 4. Continue on A12/Westlink 1.2 mi / 1.9km 5. Slight left at B38 95 ft / 29m 6. Turn left to stay on B38 0.1 mi / 0.2km 7. Turn left at B503/Grosvenor Rd Continue to follow B503 Destination will be on the left 0.2 mi / 0.3km From City Centre: 1. Head east on A1/Donegall Square N toward Donegall Pl 200 ft / 61m 2. Turn right at A1 413 ft / 0.1km 3. Slight right to stay on A1 92 ft / 28m 4. Turn right at A1/Donegall Square S Continue to follow A1 0.2 mi / 0.4km 5. Turn right at A1/Fisherwick Pl Continue to follow A1 0.1 mi / 0.2km 6. Turn left at B503/College Square N Destination will be on the right 0.1 mi / 0.2km From Belfast Port: 1. Head southwest on Clarendon Rd 0.1 mi / 0.2km 2. Turn right toward A2/Corporation St 207 ft / 63m 3. Turn left at A2/Corporation St 0.3 mi / 0.4km 4. Turn right to stay on A2/Corporation St 177 ft / 54m 5. Turn right at A2/Dunbar Link Continue to follow A2 0.2 mi / 0.3km 6. Slight left to stay on A2 0.1 mi / 0.2km 7. Continue on B39/Royal Ave Continue to follow B39 0.2 mi / 0.4km 8. Slight left at B126 131 ft / 40m 9. Turn left at B126/Millfield 0.2 mi / 0.4km 10. Continue straight By Public Transport: The Old Museum Arts Centre is one of Ireland's leading centres for visual and performing arts. Situated in Belfast’s city centre it presents a high quality programme of theatre, dance, music, comedy, visual art exhibitions and workshops.
The MACBelfast Antrim - Northern Ireland
The MAC (Metropolitan Arts Centre) is Belfast’s brand new arts venue. We'll be selecting, creating and mixing up music, theatre, dance and art – bringing you the very best of local and international talent under one roof. This world-class venue in Belfast's Cathedral Quarter hosts all kinds of exhibitions, blockbuster performances and experimental works.
'Winner' Marketing & Sales Excellence, NITA Awards 2013.
The MAC by numbers:
• 2 Theatres (a 350 seater and a 120 seater)
• 3 Art Galleries
• 1 Rehearsal Space
• 1 Dance Studio
• 3 Education & Workshop Rooms
• 4 Offices for Resident Art Groups
• 1 Café & Bar
• 1 Artist-in-residence Studio
• 1 Permanent Artwork
To find out What’s On or to book tickets visit www.themaclive.com or phone our ticket line on 028 9023 5053.
ContactTelephone+44 (0)28 9023 5053
Address: MAC 10 Exchange Street West Belfast, BT1 2NJ