Things to see or do
- SSS: 70
- Green fees: Weekdays £15.00 (£12.00 with member), weekend/public holidays £17.50 (£14.00 with member)
- Best days to play: Any Day
- Length in yards: 6281
- Golf Club: Parkland
- Par of course: 72
- Course designer: Don Patterson with additional features by Greg Ferson
- Handicap/certificate requirements: None
- Directions from Town: Follow B77 road from Armagh or Portadown to Loughgall Village. Country Park entrance is located just outside village.
- Opening times: Mon - Fri; 9.00am till dusk Sat. and Sun; 7.30am till dusk
- Prices: There are various prices for golf and fishing, please ring for details. Use of walks, play area, trim trail, adventure trail, tennis courts is free. £2 car parking fee.
- Mobile narrative: Set in a magnificent 188 hectare estate of open farmland and orchards.
Loughgall Country ParkArmagh City Armagh - Northern Ireland
Set in a magnificent 188 hectare estate of open farmland and orchards. 18 hole golf course, 37 acre coarse fishery, bridle path, walks, children's play area, children's adventure trail, outdoor exercise/trim trail, tennis courts, football pitch. Shop and refreshment area. Open daily to dusk. Contact reception for activity prices.
ContactTelephone+44 (0)28 3889 2900
Fax:+44 (0)28 3889 2902
Address: 11 - 14 Main Street, Loughgall, Co Armagh, BT61 8HZ