Things to see or do
- SSS: 70
- Green fees: Weekdays: £25 Weekends/public holidays: £30
- Golf Club: Type of course: Parkland Course professional: Yes
- Best days to play: Any day, advised to book in advance.
- Directions from Town: Take the A46 Belleek/Donegal Road from Enniskillen.
- Length in yards: 6269
- Par of course: 70
- Handicap/certificate requirements: None Required
- Course designer: Bobby Brown
- Mobile narrative: Situated on the edge of Castle Hume Lough and Lower Lough Erne, in the heart of the Fermanagh ...
Castle Hume Golf ClubEnniskillen Fermanagh - Northern Ireland
Situated on the edge of Castle Hume Lough and Lower Lough Erne, in the heart of the Fermanagh Lakelands, this championship
course has a reputation for being one of the most testing golf courses in Ireland. The course is famed for its curvaceous greens, rolling fairways and challenging water hazards.Castle Hume boasts some seven thousand trees and over thirty bunkers. Manicured to
the highest standards, it is a model of golfing elegance.
ContactTelephone+44 (0)28 6632 7077
Fax:+44 (0)28 6632 7076
Address: Erne Waterways Open, Ross Inner, Enniskillen, Co Fermanagh, BT93 7ED