Things to see or do
- Nearest town: Belfast
- Distance: 1 mile
- OS map: 15
- Start Point: J388749
- Finish Point: J388749
- Terrain: Surfaced paths with some hills
- Point of interest: Unmasked figure sculpture which dominate the hillside. Playground Wildflower Meadow and bluebells
- Facilities: Retail units locally on the Belmont Road. No toilets in the park.
- Accessibility information: Surfaced paths with hills
- Publication: n/a
- Publication availability: n/a
- Mobile narrative: A semi-wild park provides the perfect location for a short ride
Belmont ParkDown - Northern Ireland
Starting at the car park off circular road, follow the path past the playground. Turn either left or right to take the route around the park. There are 2 bridges (1 for pedestrain use only, the other shared with vehicular access) over Parkway Road.
The best way to enjoy the park is to explore the network of paths, taking time to explore the artwork and wildflower meadows.
Public roads: Off Public Road
Getting to the start:
Main entrance: Entry is via Cairnburn Road and Circular Road.
Bus routes: Metro 27/28/29 along the Old Holywood Road.
Traffic: Mostly traffic-free, however 2 bridge on road bridge crossings.