Things to see or do
- Directions: Rinuccini Restaurant, restaurant, is located opposite Kilkenny Castle on the parade.
- Affiliations:: Taste of Kilkenny Food Trail. Ristorante Rinuccini a multi award-winning Italian restaurant see website for details.
- Lunch: Monday to Friday: 12pm to 3pm Saturday/Sunday: 12pm to 3.30pm
- Early Bird: Sunday to Friday: 5pm to 9pm Saturday: 5pm to 6.30pm
- Dinner: Monday to Saturday: 5pm to 10pm Sunday: 5pm to 9.30pm
- Opening Times: Days open: 7 days - lunch & dinner days closed: 25th & 26th December. Lunch: Mon - Sat: 12.pm - 3pm: Sunday: 12pm. - 3.30pm: Early Bird: 6 Days: 5pm - 9pm: Saturday: 5pm - 6.30pm. Dinner: Mon - Sat: 5pm - 10pm: Sunday: 5pm - 9.30pm.
- Method of Payment: All major credit cards accepted
Rinuccini RestaurantKilkenny City Kilkenny - Ireland South
Ristorante Rinuccini is a family run, restaurant committed to delivering fresh local and Irish produce. The sourcing and quality of their produce is of utmost importance and has been a key factor in their 22 Year success. Being from Lazio, Italy, and owning and running an Italian restaurant, Chef Antonio Cavaliere strives to produce classic Italian cuisine using the very best Irish and local ingredients. All wines and Italian products are imported directly from selected vineyards and quality Artisan producers in Italy. Rinuccini's boasts one of Ireland's most extensive Italian wine lists and invite guests to visit our custom-built wine cellar at the restaurant.
ContactTelephone+353 (0)56 776 1575
Address: Rinuccini Restaurant, Opposite Kilkenny Castle, 1 The Parade, Co Kilkenny, Republic of Ireland