Things to see or do
- Directions: Off the R297 Enniscrone road, 13 kilometres from Ballina Town, 56 kilometres from Knock Airport and 65 kilometres from Sligo Airport.
- Caddy/Buggy Hire: Yes
- Holes: With 18 on championship course (The dunes) and with 9 on Scurmore Course.
- Course Distance: Gents championship course: Blue 7033 yards. White 6814 yards. Green 6400 yards. Ladies Red, 5632 yards. Scurmore: Gents White 6734 yards. Gents Green 6240 yards. Ladies Red 5738.
- Course Designer: Eddie Hackett, Donald Steele
- Green Fees: €50 on weekdays, €60 on weekend/public holiday Mondays
- Opening Times: From 8am to 7pm.
- Caddy Hire: Yes
- Club Professional: Vacant
- Pro Shop: Yes
- Course Type: Links
- Dress Code: Casual
Enniscrone Golf ClubEnniscrone Sligo - Ireland West
One of Ireland's great west coast links, Enniscrone is set in the scenic splendour of Killala Bay. A meeting in 1918 marked the formal beginning of golf in Enniscrone and though, like so many links, it has been extended, modified and improved, it quickly built up a justifiable popularity. Enniscrone, set in the scenic splendour of Killala Bay, is one of Ireland’s finest links golf courses. This championship venue provides golfers with the ultimate experience: dramatic duneland, an inspired design concept, superb greens all year round and breathtaking views. Originally designed by the great Eddie Hackett, Enniscrone’s reputation as a top class venue has been embellished with the addition of six new holes threading a path through the mountainous dunes. The new holes, expertly designed by famous course architect Donald Steele, add an exciting dimension to the 27 hole layout. Adoption of the relinquished six holes, together with the development of three new holes on adjoining land, has provided the club with a further quality 9 hole course.
ContactTelephone+353 (0)96 36 297
Fax:+353 (0)96 36 657
Address: Enniscrone Golf Club, Enniscrone, Co Sligo, Republic of Ireland