Things to see or do
- Directions: Follow signs to Dingle on entering Tralee. The Aqua Dome is only half a mile from Tralee town centre on the Dingle road.
- Retail Outlet: Yes (summer season only)
- Catering Facilities: Yes (summer season only)
- Facilities: Parking for cars and coaches
- Method of Payment: Visa, Access, Mastercard, cash, cheque or Laser.
- Opening Times: Monday – Friday: 10.00am – 10.00pm Saturday – Sunday: 11.00am – 8.00pm
Tralee Aqua DomeTralee Kerry - Ireland South
The Aqua Dome is a large waterworld featuring waves, rapids, lazy rivers and the famous Flume slide for children. Adults too can enjoy the quiet retreat that is the Health & Sauna Suite. At a constant temperature of 29 degrees Celsius and a huge choice of activities and relaxation option, the entire family will have a splashing good time. Outdoor facilities include an 18-hole miniature golf course to test your putting skills, plus a remote control truck and boat area. Weather-dependent activities include the Bungee Trampoline, Giant Slide and Bouncing Castle. In the summer season the Aqua Dome offers a café, offering home baking, smoothies, hot chocolate and icecream daily.
ContactTelephone+353 (0)66 712 8899
Fax:+353 (0)66 712 9130
Address: Dan Spring Road, Tralee, Co Kerry, Republic of Ireland