Things to see or do
- Directions: From Tralee / Killarney road: Go right at the roundabout, take next road on left, turn right and Paddy's Bike Shop is 200m on the left side.
- Pre Booking Required: Advance booking is not necessary except during the month of August
- Method of Payment: Cash
- Opening Times: Daily: 9.00am - 7.00pm
- Opening Months: March - October
- Suggested Routes: Slea Head cycle route. It is 40 km and takes 3 - 5 hours cycling time
Paddy's Rent-A-BikeDingle Kerry - Ireland South
Cycling is a superb way of getting around and seeing the Dingle peninsula. The Dingle area is a perfect cycling destination with its beautiful scenery and varied terrain. The coast is a lot more mountainous than most of Ireland and so routes vary from flat winding roads to high hills. By referring to maps, cyclists can choose the type of terrain they wish to tour while in Dingle. For the adventurous there are off road routes and tough mountain climbs, ideal for those that exercise regularly and have a good level of off-road biking experience. There are also flat leisurely routes for a more relaxed pace. Paddy’s Rent-a-Bike is located in Dingle, County Kerry. Cyclists can choose from mountain bikes or hybrid/trekking bikes. Children's bikes are also available. All bikes are serviced and are supplied with a lock and pump. Helmets and pannier bags are also available on request.
ContactTelephone+353 (0)66 915 2311
Address: Dykegate Street, Dingle, Co Kerry, Republic of Ireland