Things to see or do
- Directions: Naas Racecourse is located just off the N7 en - route into Naas town, just twenty five minutes drive from Dublin City en - route to Cork, Waterford and Limerick. From Dublin airport ( M50, N7 ) twenty five miles, from Dublin City ( N7 ) eighteen miles and from Dun Laoghaire Port thirty two miles. Take the N7 ( Naas Road ) to Naas and the racecourse is located on your left as you enter the town. By bus: A special return Bus Eireann service is available each race day from Dublin ( Busaras ) Telephone (01) 8366111 for departure times. By train: A train service is available from Heuston Station Dublin, to Sallins, located just outside Naas. A taxi service is in operation from Sallins station. A feeder bus in also available to Naas ( check Arrow time table ) For train departure times contact (01) 8366222.
- Facilities: Private corporate boxes - summer parade ring marquee, BBQ`s with live music until late. Self service restaurant, bars, - indoor Tote betting hall
- Restaurant: The Panoramic Restaurant
- 2011 Fixtures: Jan 2nd Jan 15th Feb 5th Feb 20th March 6th April 16th May 11th June 6th June 22nd July 6th July 20th Oct 16th Oct 29th Nov 12th
- Hospitality Packages: All the ingredients of a memorable day out can be found in each of our hospitality packages, from the delicious food and free flowing conversation, to the friendly service from our catering team dedicated to ensuring every detail is taken care of. We have designed a wide variety packages to suit every occasion & budget and each of these can be customised to suit your personal requirements.
Naas RacecourseNaas Kildare - Ireland East
There has never been a better time to go horse racing at Naas Racecourse, located in the heart of the Thoroughbred County of Kildare, just 18 miles from Dublin City on route to Cork, Limerick and Waterford. With 15 exciting race meetings including National Hunt & Flat Racing, you will be kept entertained with top class racing in superb new facilities, which cater for all ages and requirements with themed racedays, summer BBQ evenings, live bands & lots more. Naas Races has the ideal facilities and function rooms available for private hire on racedays. A day at the Races would give any social occasion a spectacular twist....celebrate birthdays, anniversary, Confirmation, Communion, christening, hens/bucks ...any and all occasions in style! Naas Racecourse take pride in customer care programme and organise tailor made packages to suit all requirements and budgets.
ContactTelephone+353 (0)45 89 7391
Fax:+353 (0)45 87 9486
Address: Tipper Road, Naas, Co Kildare, Republic of Ireland