Things to see or do
- Directions: From Dublin on N7 take exit after Monastervan for Portarlington going to Portlaoise. Second roundabout take right for Emo following signs for Emo Court. From south, when in Portlaoise, follow signs for Portarlington. Follow signs for Emo and Emo Court.
- Methods of Payment Accepted: Mastercard, Visa, Laser, cheque (with bank card), cash
- Special Diet: We can cater for vegetarian, gluten free and dairy free
- Facilities: Baby changing room, guide dog watering bowl, children's menus, smoking area and walks
- Opening Times: Daily 10.00am -6.00pm
- Opening Months: March - September
CaToCa Fine Food and GiftwareEmo Laois - Ireland East
CaToCa Fine Food and Giftware is located at Emo Court and Gardens, an Office of Public Works heritage site and one of the few private houses and gardens designed by the Architect James Gandon in 1790. The house is set within beautiful gardens and parkland. The restored tea rooms, formally opened in 2005 and we can cater for groups from 1 to 80. The tea rooms are divided into 4 separate restored period rooms, catering for private groups of 20, and outdoor dining within the walled tea room gardens. We pride ourselves on our Artisan and home baked produce which is fresh, local, wild and where possible, organic. We have a varied choice of menus, from full Irish breakfast, bagels, wraps, quiches, wide selection of salads, wild boar and hazelnut terrine. Also afternoon tea with creamed home baked scones and local raspberry preserve , to our delectable choice of cakes and pastries. Our menus are vegetarian, celiac and family friendly, carefully prepared and served by our qualified team. There is ample car and bus parking with easy access. To maintain our high level of service to all our customers, we would kindly ask that all groups must be pre-booked. Things to do: guided tour of the hous (reservations required), guided tour of gardens(reservations required) Irish country collectables and local hand crafted gifts. Ideal for family outings, with walking routes, picnic, natural wildlife flora and fauna.
ContactTelephone+353 (0)57 863 3964
Fax:+353 (0)57 863 3964
Address: Emo Court House & Gardens, Emo, Co Laois, Republic Of Ireland