Things to see or do
- Directions: Kilkee is situated on the west coast of County Clare. Nevsail Watersports is situated on the beach front, next to the lifeguard hut. Kilkee is approx 56km drive from Ennis travelling on the N68. Approaching from Kerry the Shannon ferry is perfectly located connecting North Kerry to Kilimer, just 22km from Kilkee. Shannon International Airport is approx 72km form Kilkee.
- Accommodation: Lahich has lots of accommodation on offer, please check the accommodation section on this web site for further details
- Opening Times: From 09.00hrs - 18.00hrs every day
- Opening Months: March to October
- Cost: Courses: Adults €225 ( 5 day course ) or €150 ( 2 day course ) Children / students / senior citizens: €200 ( 5 day course ) or €125 ( 2 day course ) For every adult that books a course, a child gets 25% reduction. Summer Camp ( below ): €25 per day per child or €100 if booked for the week. Rentals: €10 - €15 per rental depending on equipment.
- Tuition Available: Please be advised that due to the overwhelming demand the camps listed run for 9 weeks. Book early to avoid disappointment !
Nevsail WatersportsKilkee Clare - Ireland West
Nevsail Watersports is Clare’s premier watersports and rock-climbing centre and is now open all year round. Their courses are provided either on a weekly basis or over a weekend, mornings and afternoons. All their instructors are fully qualified I.S.A (Irish Sailing Association) and I.C.U (Irish Canoe Union) instructors, which guarantees you a high standard of tuition and safety. They are recognised by the Irish Sailing Association and run certified courses in sailing, power boating, kayaking and canoeing. They are based in Kilkee, County Clare. Nevsail Watersports also run summer camps for children aged seven to 16 years old all summer long. Wetsuits and life jackets are provided. Group outings and hire services are also provided. Nevsail Watersports is ideal for school tours, corporate groups, sports and social clubs, where a specifically developed programme is designed to suit your needs.
ContactTelephone+353 (0)86 330 8236
Address: The Promenade, Kilkee, Co Clare, Republic Of Ireland