Things to see or do
- Directions: Take Exit 16 of the MI Motorway, heading for Ardee. Travel approx a quarter of a mile. Follow signs for Stephenstown Pond to the right. Also visit Knockbridge Village who currently hold 2nd place at County Level in The National Tidy Towns Competition. (Stephenstown Pond Project is a Tidy Towns Project)
- Facilities: Coach Parking - Public Toilets
- Method of Payment Accepted: Cash
- Retail Outlet: RAVENCRAFT (Hand Beaten Copper Craft Shop) specialising in “One of a Kind” commissions or small items of handmade giftware by Ireland’s only Copper Craft Smiths (hand beaten
- Conference Centre: Conference Centre (seats 110 people), Training Rooms for daily Rental, Enterprise Units for lease, RAVENCRAFT (Hand Beaten Copper Craft Shop) specialising in “One of a Kind” commissions or small items of handmade giftware by Ireland’s only Copper Craft Smiths (hand beaten)
- Parking: Public Car Park at Nature Park open 365 days per year. Cost €3 per car on exiting car park (this is a community led initiative and car parking charges go towards the maintenance and upkeep of the project)
- Coffee Shop: Yes
- Admission Prices: Only COSTS applicable is €3 per car exit charge on leaving the public car park. Or visitor can purchase a yearly SWIPE card that entitles the bearer to 365 days per year entry to park at a cost of only €50.
Stephenstown Pond Nature Park & The Dairy Maid Coffee ShopDundalk Louth - Ireland East
Stephenstown Pond Nature Park and the Dairy Maid Coffee Shop is an ideal family venue for picnics. Where children can feed the swans and ducks, while you enjoy the home baking at The Dairy Maid Coffee Shop. Children can play at the playground on site, they must, however be supervised by an adult. The Coffee Shop is situated in the 19th Century Burns Cottage, once the home of Agnes Burns/Galt and her husband William, sister of Scottish Poet Robert Burns. Visit the nearby village of Knockbridge, which currently holds second place at County level in The National Tidy Towns Competition. There is also a conference room that can hold a capacity of 120 people available for rent.
ContactTelephone+353 (0)42 937 9019
Fax:+353 (0)42 937 9019
Address: Knockbridge, Dundalk, Co Louth, Republic of Ireland