Things to see or do
- Directions: Bray Golf Club is located on the main Bray to Greystones Road just minutes from the centre of Bray town. We are easily accessible from the M50 and N11 and visitors should take the turn for Bray and Greystones when travelling along the N11. From Rosslare, head north to Dublin on the N11. Watch for signs for Bray. Turn off at the first Bray (Gemstones) intersection. At the next two roundabouts choose the Greystones road. At the next roundabout again choose the Greystones Road and the golf club entrance is on the left.
- Course Distance: Championship 5,990m; medal 5,645m; society 5,188m; ladies 5,077m
- Course Designer: Des Smyth, Declan Brannigan
- Green Fees: €25-€40.
- Opening Times: 7.30am-6pm, 7 days
- Club Professional: Ciaran Carroll
- Pro Shop: Yes
- Course Type: Parkland
- Membership Only: No
- Nearest Airport: Dublin
- Nearest Port: Dun Laoghaire
- Nearest Town: Bray
- Visitor Tee Times: Monday 7.30am-4.30pm; Thursday 8.30am-4.30pm; Friday 8.30am-4.30pm; Saturday after 2pm subject to availability; please visit www.brsgolf.com/bray/visitor_home.php
Bray Golf ClubBray Wicklow - Ireland East
Bray Golf Club is a magnificent parkland course comprising USGA specification greens, set in nearly 200 acres, combining stunning scenery with a classic layout. The course was designed by Des Smyth (Ryder Cup Vice-Captain) and Declan Brannigan. Bray provides the perfect environment for all golfers with spectacular views of the Wicklow Mountains and Killiney Bay evident throughout the course. A comfortable and convivial ambiance is assured in the clubhouse which contains spacious changing facilities and a substantial bar and restaurant. Players are made to feel welcome following their round of golf and they can avail of the extensive menu that will appeal even to the most discerning of palates. The course is available for play on Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays with limited tee times available on Saturday mornings between 10.30am on 12 noon. The cost on weekdays ranges from €25 to €50 and €70 on Saturdays and bookings can be made by phoning the office at 00 353 1 2763200 or by e-mailing the club at firstname.lastname@example.org. Societies, corporate groups and charity classics are all welcome and rates vary depending on the size of the group and their specific requirements.
ContactTelephone+353 (0)12 76 3200
Fax:+353 (0)12 76 3262
Address: Greystones Road, Bray, Co Wicklow, Republic Of Ireland