Things to see or do
- Directions: The County Museum, Dundalk is approximately 400 metres from town centre. The Tourist Office is adjacent to the museum.
- Facilities: Public Toilets
- Opening Time: Parking
- Disabled Access: Picnic Area
- Guided Tours Available: May - Sept Monday - Saturday 10.30am - 5.30pm; Sun & Bank Holidays 2pm - 6pm; Oct - Apr Tuesday - Saturday 10.30am - 5.30pm; Sunday & Bank Holidays 2pm - 6pm
- Audio Visual Presentation: Yes
- Admission Prices: Yes
County Museum DundalkDundalk Louth - Ireland East
The County Museum Dundalk, in Dundalk County Louth, brings history to life. The museum celebrates the story of County Louth’s rich, social, industrial and cultural history from the Stone Age up to the present day over three exhibition galleries. The museum boasts a fine 72-seater theatre where visitors can view a short film introducing the many delights of County Louth or enjoy a concert with our summer recitals. The museum also holds a variety of travelling exhibitions, lectures and workshops, at various times throughout the year. Entrance is free of charge.
ContactTelephone+353 (0)42 932 7056
Fax:+353 (0)42 932 7058
Address: Jocelyn Street, Dundalk, Co Louth, Republic of Ireland