Things to see or do
- Directions: Stay on the N25 as far as Castlemartyr. Turn right at the bridge, stay on the R632 as far as Shanagarry Village. Turn right just after the church in Shanagarry Village, travel 1km up the north road, and the school is on the right-hand side.
- Method of Payment: Visitors may pay with visa, master card, cash, cheque or laser
- Retail Outlet: Yes
- Opening Times: Daily: 9.00am – 5.30pm
- Admission Prices: Adult: €6 Concession: €3 Family (2 Adults & 3 Children): €15
- Opening Months: May – September
Ballymaloe Cookery School GardenShanagarry Cork - Ireland South
The famous Ballymaloe Cookery School is situated in the middle of its own organic farm in Shanagarry, County Cork. On the grounds, visitors can explore the Edwardian Cookery School Gardens, which are managed organically. There is an extensive modern herb garden laid out as a grand parterre, formal fruit garden, vegetable garden, herbaceous border and shell house of great charm, lawns, pools and temple. Ballymaloe also offers gardening courses reflecting the philosophy of the gardens and school. Guided tours and parking are available.
ContactTelephone+353 (0)21 464 6785
Fax:+353 (0)21 464 6909
Address: Shanagarry, Midleton, Co Cork, Republic Of Ireland