Things to see or do
- Directions: Exit M50 in direction of Castleknock. At next roundabout take right for Castleknock, drive straight through mini roundabout and turn right at traffic lights. Take left at Myos Pub in direction of Chapelizod. Turn right at traffic lights drive for 3 kilometres.
- Òther Facilities: The Millenium Suite at the clubhouse offers a beautiful setting for small or large groups
- Course Distance: Medal 5,626m, winter 5,402m, ladies medal 4,984m
- Course Designer: Tom Makenzie; Donald Steel
- Green Fees: €30-€50.
- Opening Times: 8am-10pm, 7 days
- Club Professional: Peter O'Hagan
- Course Type: Parkland
- Membership Only: No
- Nearest Airport: Dublin
- Nearest Port: Dublin
- Nearest Town: Dublin
- Visitor Tee Times: Avaliable all day
Luttrellstown Castle Golf & Country ClubDublin City Dublin - Ireland East
Luttrellstown Castle & Golf Club offers an exceptional golfing experience, not only because its unique historic setting has been preserved and protected for generations, but also because we are on the doorstep of Dublin's city centre. Luttrellstown is a classic parkland course with a unique twist that features links style bunkers and gentle undulating greens. With eight hectares of natural lakes bounded by mature woodland, the course offers panoramic views across the River Liffey.
ContactTelephone+353 (0)18 60 9600
Fax:+353 (0)18 60 9601
Address: Castleknock, Co Dublin, 15, Republic of Ireland