Things to see or do
- Directions: Location: Off the new Cork/Limerick by-pass on the Ballingarry Road.
- Disabled Access: Fully accessible
- Retail Outlet: Craft and toy shop on site
- Parking: Ample parking, capacity up to 150 cars. Coaches welcome.
- Tea/Coffee Shop: Tea/Coffee shop on site
Buttercup FarmCroom Limerick - Ireland West
Buttercup Farm invites you to come and share the fun of an old style farming tradition. Located within at the heart of the Golden vale near Croom County Limerick, on the main Limerick to Cork road. This traditional farm boasts a large selection of farm animals including cattle, sheep, pigs, fowl and exotic birds. Facilities include a playground, picnic area and, horse and cart riding. Come and see for yourself the grunting pigs and proud peacocks, or indeed feed and pet the lambs and rabbits. Special events are held throughout the year including the Easter Bunny and Egg hunt with the Madhatters Tea Party. There is also a Christmas event with the arrival of Santa and 6,500 lights! Birthday parties are also catered for. Please check the website in advance for opening times.
ContactTelephone+353 (0)61 39 7556
Address: Ballygrennan, Croom, Co Limerick, Republic of Ireland