Things to see or do
- Directions: On leaving Sligo Town take the R291 to Rosses Point village and the golf course is located in the village of Rosses Point.
- Catering Facilities: Breakfast 8am to 1pm, lunch 12.30pm to 2.30pm and dinner 6pm to 9pm
- Mastercard accepted: approved to Fáilte Ireland standards, which means the services and facilities have been independently checked out before you tee-off.
- Course Designer: Blue 6,947yd (6373m). White 6,423yd (5893m). Green 6,350yd(5715m)
- Green Fees: Harry Colt
- Opening Times: 18 holes Championship Course €95 and 18 holes Bomore Course €40
- Caddy Hire: 7am-7pm, 7 days
- Pro Shop: Jim Robinson
- Dress Code: Links
- Membership Only: Casual
- Nearest Port: Knock
- Nearest Town: Dublin
- Par: Sligo
County Sligo Golf ClubRosses Point Sligo - Ireland West
Quality approved golf course
approved to Fáilte Ireland standards, which means the services and facilities have been independently checked out before you tee-off. Scenic and challenging 18 hole links course (6,136 metres) and 9-hole links course (2,785 metres). Bordering the Atlantic Ocean with Benbulben and Knocknarea backdrop and with scenic views of five counties from third tee. A challenge to the best of golfers and fun for all. Home to the West of Ireland Amateur Golf Championship at Easter. Open to visitors seven days a week, all year round. Course also has floodlit driving range.
ContactTelephone+353 (0)71 917 7186
Fax:+353 (0)71 917 7460
Address: Rosses Point, Co Sligo, Republic of Ireland