Things to see or do
- Length: The Whitewater is a medium sized (5-20m) river
- Species: This river while containing some brown trout is primarily a sea trout fishery with the occasional salmon.
- Season(s): The best of the fishing is in September & October
- Types of fishing permitted: A spate is Necessary and the fly can be fished on this river but all legal methods are allowed.
- Mobile narrative: This river while containing some brown trout is primarily a sea trout fishery with the ...
River WhitewaterNewry Down - Northern Ireland
There is a disabled pool on the Whitewater although at present there is no ghillie service available. There are six day tickets in tota lfor this river at £10/rod/day and there is no Sunday fishing.
Licence Authority: FCB.
ContactTelephone+44 (0)28 417 6222
Address: River Whitewater, Kilkeel, County Down