Things to see or do
- Directions from Town: Just outside Armagh off A28 to Newry.
- Golf Club: Parkland
- Best days to play: Mon, Wed, Fri
- Length in yards: 6,212
- Par of course: 70
- Course designer: H. Swann
- Handicap/certificate requirements: None required
- Mobile narrative: Over the years this course has undergone continuous improvement and presents notable challenges ...
- Green fees: £17 weekdays; £22 weekends
County Armagh Golf ClubArmagh City Armagh - Northern Ireland
Over the years this course has undergone continuous improvement and presents notable challenges to the golfer. The thousands of trees enhance the beauty of the grounds and provide an attractive backdrop for the nearby 18th century Primate’s Palace. A massive limestone obelisk is sited at the highest point of the course from where there are panoramic views over the Cathedral City and as far as the Sperrin Mountains.
ContactTelephone+44 (0)28 3752 5861
Fax:+44 (0)28 3752 5861
Address: County Armagh Golf Club, 7 Newry Road, Armagh, Armagh, BT60 1EN