Water-Skiing & Wakeboarding
Facilities in Ireland for waterskiing and wakeboarding are second to none, and whether you’re a dab hand at getting up on the ski or board, or just fancy having a go, you can get top-class tuition in a number of clubs, some of which are situated around the following areas.
- Macroom in Cork;
- The Craigavon Lakes in County Armagh;
- Upper and Lower Lough Erne;
- The Lower Bann;
- Farran Forest Park, Parknasilla in the famous Ring of Kerry;
- The Blessington Lakes, Co Wicklow;
- Ballymore Eustace, County Kildare;
- Lough Muckno in County Monaghan.
These poetic-sounding spots all offer professionally run centres and are located in the most breathtaking of environments. Providing water-skiers and wakeboarders with an unforgettable experience, what are you waiting for?