Things to see or do
- Coverage: North West Ireland mainly counties Derry, Donegal, Fermanagh, Tyrone but goes further afield
- Nearest bus stop: Derry City- Foyle Street
- Nearest train station: Derry City- NIR station
- Directions from Town: From Belfast: Take M2 motorway North/West out of Belfast. Continue via Toome bypass, Dungiven, Drumahoe. The city outskirts are apparent when the large Altnagevlin hospital comes into view. From Dublin: N2 via Slane, Ardee, Monaghan, Aughnacloy. Cross border and continue via Omagh, Sion Mills, Strabane. City comes into view from Strabane road. Cross Craigavon Bridge to access city centre.
- Mobile narrative: Far and Wild is the leading eco-adventure company in the North of Ireland.
Far and WildLondonderry - Northern Ireland
Far and Wild is the leading eco-adventure company in the North of Ireland. Our unique service focuses on personal wilderness experiences and sustaining the environment. Every Far and Wild experience makes a contribution not just to participants but also puts something back into an area of natural beauty.
Our Adventuremark accredited staff are highly trained and provide professional support to ensure your activity meets your specific needs.
Our core packages are Adventure Holiday Breaks, Outdoor Eco-Classrooms and Wilderness Expeditions. Activities include kayaking, canoeing, mountain-biking, coasteering, rock-climbing, and hiking. We keep things fresh and develop new ideas at every turn-around. So if there's something you'd like us to make happen, drop us a line.
We like working with all ages, with families, Duke of Edinburgh's and President's Award, youth at risk, marginalised groups, tourists and people over 50, disability and creating special packages to suit our clients.
ContactTelephone:+44 (0)77 7591 1198
Address: 3 Ebrington Mews, Waterside, Derry BT47 6JP, Co Londonderry, BT48 8FE