I’ll be looking up my relatives when I get there. I’m excited already!
Coming to Ireland? We’re dying to meet you
My friends in Londonderry really want to show me around the city for the weekend so that’s my first stop. After that I’ll take a trip down to Kerry to see my relatives. There’ll be plenty of chat over a few cups of real tea!
Ireland's areas and cities
From breathtaking scenery and village life to the energetic buzz of the larger cities, the island of Ireland is waiting to be discovered. Find out what makes Ireland so unique with our guide to the cities and areas of Ireland
Northern Ireland packs in the attractions with a rich cultural heritage, striking scenery and a sweep of stunning coastline
Visit the Counties
Discover food as fresh as the air in the picturesque South Coast of Ireland. Famed for its relaxed pace of life and outstanding natural beauty, the South Coast offers endless opportunities for exceptional landscapes and mouthwatering gourmet delights
Visit the Counties
See the savings with our partners’ great value offers
- From $1,040*pp 9-day “Enchanting Emerald Isle” Guided Vacation package with air! Take a glimpse at Ireland’s best: Dublin, Castlebar, Connemara, Killarney and much more! *Offer based on double occupancy. From price reflects 7.5% savings combined with $75 air discount per couple when booked with qualified air on participating One World Alliance carriers. Air and land must be paid in full by 7.10.13 for discount. Full Brendan Vacations terms & conditions apply. Brendan Vacations
- From $1309* 6-Night Irish Castles Fly & Drive: Explore Ireland's countryside at your own pace w/Air, 7-day Car Rental, First Class Castle Hotels & Breakfast Daily included. Discover the legendary sights of the Emerald Isle and its glorious grandeur. *Airfare w/tax included. See website for more details. Virgin Vacations
- From $363 pp Go-As-You-Please 6-Nt. or longer self-drive package. Create your own itinerary and choose from over 1000 friendly B&Bs throughout Ireland. Full breakfast daily. Includes rental car. Hertz self-drive car for 6 days or longer, unlimited mileage. Pick up & drop off in Dublin or Shannon. Vouchers for B&Bs, pre-book or call ahead. All rooms have private showers. Documents provided include guide book w/ map & discount book for almost 100 attractions. See website for more details. CIE Tours
- From $665 pp Romantic Castle Tour of Ireland. For your 1st honeymoon or your 50th, or just a quiet get-away for some “we time”. Experience 3 of Ireland’s most charming and romantic castle properties situated among the favorite scenic treasures of the Emerald Isle. 2 nights at each; Ballyseede Castle, Abbeyglen Castle, and Cabra Castle hotels. Full Irish Breakfast daily, 7 days Hertz car rental car, expert trip planning assistance, and more. Isle Inn Tours
- Only €429pps Touring Ireland by rail - 3 days and 2 nights. Cork, Blarney Castle, The Ring of Kerry and the Cliffs of Moher. Special Welcome to Dublin City Pack for only €99 pps in conjunction with this tour. Free upgrade to 4* standard hotel in Killarney if this tour is booked directly. Free Full Irish Breakfast on train on day 1! (M-F). Single Room Supplement €29per ni. Railtours Ireland First Class
- From $1454 pp. 7 nt. Dublin & Irish Countryside summer escape w/air, 4 & 5-star hotels, car & more. Optional tours & extra nt.’s avail. Packages are round trip, based on 2 ppl traveling, includes all taxes & fees. Restrictions & additional bag fees may apply. Sceptre/Great Value Vacations