Where to stay in Ireland
In a country where hospitality is second to none, Ireland has a wonderful range of places to stay to suit every budget from friendly B & Bs to spectacular 5* Castle Hotels
See the savings with our partners’ great value offers
- From $1010 2 nights bed and breakfast with one evening meal plus discounts in local attractions. Based on 2 person’s sharing. For travel 25/03/13 – 22/12/13, subject to availability, €1 = $1.35. Travel dates: 3/25/13 - 12/22/13 Book by 1/6/13 Ashford Castle
- From $40 pps See inside an Irish Home and meet the locals – your B&B host. Wonderful hearty home-cooked breakfasts. No booking fee's. Over 900 different homes to choose from in urban, coastal, farm & countryside locations throughout all of Ireland. Travel dates: 4/1/13 - 12/31/13 Book by 12/31/13 B&B Ireland
- From €245 pp 2 Nights B&B,1 Dinner with a upgrade to a "Doonbeg Suite". Let us upgrade you with our compliments when you book two nights accommodation with full Irish breakfast each morning plus a delicious evening meal in the Ocean front Long Room restaurant on one evening. Upon arrival you will be upgraded into a beautiful 1 bedroom suite. Travel dates: 04/01/2013 - 4/30/13 Book by 4/30/13 Doonbeg Lodge
- From $322 pps 3 Night West of Ireland Manor House stay. Plus choice of cruise on Fjord or a visit to Kylemore Abbey & Gardens. Based on 2 people sharing - Includes 5 course dinner on two evenings & choice of 2 hour cruise on Killary Fjord or tickets to Kylemore Abbey & Gardens. Arrive Sun, Mon or Tues 1 EUR = 1.29332 USD. Travel dates: 4/1/13 - 10/29/13 Book by 6/30/13 Ireland’s Blue Book – Rosleague Manor
- From €395 per couple Classic midweek package – two nights’ luxury accommodation with full Irish breakfast each morning, a sumptuous 5 course dinner on one evening and full use of leisure facilities. May be booked all year. Travel dates: 2/7/13 - 3/28/13 Book by 1/6/13 Lough Eske Castle, a Solís Hotel & Spa
- From $623.87 pps 3 Night Golfers Escape to Mayo with 3 Rounds of Golf in some of Ireland’s Top Courses. Mount Falcon Estate located in North Mayo is the accommodation hub for Golf in the North West of Ireland. Enjoy a range of activities including, Spa Treatments, Fishing, Clay Pigeon Shooting and Archery all in luxurious surroundings. Offer available until 10/1/2013.(USD price approx, based on 1EUR=1.2863USD). Travel dates: 4/1/13 - 10/1/13 Book by 1/10/13 Manor House Hotels
Comprised of a unique collection of individual family owned and run hotels, these hidden treasures can be found in idyllic settings throughout the country. All provide stylish accommodations, legendary hospitality and fine dining using quality local produce. You'll arrive as a guest and leave as a friend.
Choose from the largest choice of 2*, 3*, 4* and 5* hotels dotted all around the island. Ranging from small cozy hotels to 5* grandeur, you'll find low rates and special offers on Irelandhotels.com. And as many hotels are family-owned, you are guaranteed to experience some renowned Irish hospitality.
Camp and Caravan in Ireland's 200 sites is a fantastic way to enjoy the most beautiful of scenery on a budget. Another inexpensive option is staying at the large network of Hostels, which gives budget travelers great interdependence and a fantastic way to meet like-minded individuals.