Bezienswaardigheden en activiteiten
- Directions: Brigit's Garden is a 20 minutes drive from Galway on the N59 to Clifden. The garden is situated between Moycullen and Oughterard. Take a right turn off the N59 at the sign. Drive for 2 kilometres and follow the signs.
- Facilities: The gift shop offers a selection of quality crafts, books and Celtic souvenirs. The buildings, gardens and a section of the nature trail are accessible to wheelchairs and there is a fully accessible toilet.
- Eco concession admission prices: Visitors arriving by bicycle or public transport, (tour buses not included) receive €1 off per individual admission and three euro off per family admission.
- Opening Times: From 11.00 to 17.00 daily (February, March, April and October) and from 10.00 to 17.30 daily, (May to September inclusive).
- Admission Prices: February, April and October: adults €5.50, students/senior citizens, €4.50. Family (2 adults and 3 children) €17.00. Children €3.50 (under 4 years free). May to Septemer: adults €7.00, students/senior citizens €5.50. Family (2 adults and 3 children) €22.00. Children €4.00 (under 4 years free).
- Opening Months: February to April and October: open Sundays to Fridays. May to September, open daily.
Brigit's Garden (Gairdín Bhríde)Moycullen Galway - Ireland West
Brigit’s Garden offers a magical experience for all ages. The beautiful Celtic festival themed gardens are set within 4.5 hectares of woodland and wildflower meadows in Roscahill, County Galway. Its features include a nature trail, ogham trees, children's discovery trail, living willow play area, an ancient ring fort (fairy fort), roundhouse and the largest calendar sundial in Ireland. Visitors can explore the four gardens, each representing one of the Celtic festivals of Samhain, Imbolc, Bealtaine and Lughnasa. These wildlife gardens are designed to reflect the west of Ireland landscape and are dotted with interesting features. Additionally, the garden café offers excellent cuisine made with organic ingredients fresh from the gardens whenever possible. Brigit's Garden is a family friendly place with a full calendar of special events throughout the year. The high standard facilities and tranquil surroundings also make it the ideal venue for hire for weddings, off-site meetings and special events.
ContactTelefoon+353 (0)91 55 0905
Fax:+353 (0)91 55 0491
Adres: Roscahill, Co Galway, Republic of Ireland