Bezienswaardigheden en activiteiten
- Directions: Signposted from Kinvara. Detailed directions on website from all parts of the country, including airport, train and bus information.
- Public transport: Bus and train station in Gort, which is 6 miles from the centre. Nearest airports are Galway and Shannon.
- Things to do in the surrounding area: All organised as part of our courses: hill and coastal sea walking, canoeing, surfing, horse riding and much more.
- Method of payment: Payment/booking by Visa, Mastercard, Laser Card and cash. Cheques accepted with bankers card.
- Opening period/times: Open all year. Week long courses New Year December 27th – January 2nd. Early New Year January 3rd – 9th. Easter. Every week from 1st June to approx 10th September. Weekend courses every weekend during the year from January 26th to November 22nd.
- Additional opening period/times information: No courses between 22nd November and 26th December, or between 10th January and 25th January. Closed Thursday 1pm until Friday 5pm unless special request by customer, or staying on for second course.
- Cost: Weekend courses €300 (€280 unwaged), 6 day courses €690 (€650 unwaged)
- Opening Months: Open all year round.
Burren Yoga and Meditation CentreBurren Clare - Ireland West
The Burren Yoga and Meditation Centre provides ecotourism yoga weekends and week long retreat holidays with time spent in nature on daily guided outings in one of the most spectacular unspoilt areas on the west coast of Ireland, The Burren. The ethos of the centre is to provide the best quality yoga and meditation teaching and outdoor activities within a responsible holiday retreat package in The Burren, where we spend time in nature and the whole package follows the principles of conservation of the environment. Our holiday retreats are suitable for complete beginners to regular practitioners and run all year round. The full schedule of courses coming up can be seen on the website. There are also many photos and a few videos which showcase our retreat holidays, again, please see our website. We provide these residential ecotourism yoga retreat holidays at the centre which can accommodate 15 people and we provide breakfast and evening dinnee as part of our retreats. Each day we bring the small group on organised walks in the Burren hills and by the sea, sometimes to see ancient sites such as dolmens, wedge tombs and sacred sites. We also organise surfing, canoeing, horse riding with other local service providers, and visits to places such as the Burren Perfumry, the Cliffs of Moher, Ailawee caves and much more. So our holidays are a complete package rather than simply being yoga and meditation.
ContactTelefoon+353 (0)91 63 7680
Adres: Cappaghmore, Kinvara, Co Galway, Republic Of Ireland