cose da fare o da vedere
- Directions from Town: 4 miles east of Belfast on the Upper Newtownards Road
- SSS: 71
- Green fees: Weekdays: £26 or £13 with a member. Weekends/public holidays: £35 or £16 with a member.
- Best days to play: Mon, Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sun
- Par of course: 70
- Length in yards: 6,428
- Course designer: Colt, Mac Kenzie and Allison.
- Handicap/certificate requirements: None required
- Mobile narrative: Designed in the early 1920’s by a top team of English golf architects, Colt, Mackenzie and ...
- Golf Club: Type of course: Parkland Course professional: Yes
Knock Golf ClubBelfast Antrim - Northern Ireland
Designed in the early 1920’s by a top team of English golf architects, Colt, Mackenzie and Allison, Knock has developed into one of Ireland’s finest inland courses - the par of 70 is reputed to rank among the toughest in the country. Tree-lined fairways, a proliferation of bunkers and well-manicured greens add up to an exceptional challenge. “The course gets off to a delightful start with a right hand dogleg which culminates to a deceptively sloping left to right downhill green. Another first nine favourite is the testing sixth, a par 4 of more than 450 yards.”
ContattiTelefono+44 (0)28 9048 3251
Fax:+44 (0)28 9048 7277
sito Web: www.knockgolfclub.co.uk
Indirizzo: Knock Golf Club, Upper Newtownards Road Dundonald, Belfast, Co Antrim, BT16 2QX