cose da fare o da vedere
- Directions: Southbound and northbound traffic, exit 13 off the M7 for the R415 towards Nurney. Well signposted from the roundabouts.
- Retail outlet: Craft Shop
- Facilities: Toilet facilities including toilets for disabled, a babychanging room, picnic area, four acres of woodland walks, free car and coach parking
- Restaurant: Self service restaurant, where you can have a light lunch, morning coffee or afternoon tea.
- Guided Tours: Daily guided tours of stud at 12 noon, 2.30 pm and 4pm
- Opening Times: Open daily from 9.30 am to 6pm. Car park closes at 6.30 pm sharp
- Admission Prices: Adult €12.50 (under sixty years)
- Opening Months: Senior & Students € 9.50 (Students over sixteen years)
Irish National Stud Japanese Gardens and St Fiachras GardenKildare Town Kildare - Ireland East
The world renowned National Stud is home to some of Ireland's finest thoroughbreds. Located only an hour from Dublin in Tully, County Kildare, this 1,000 acre farm has been in use as a stud farm since 1900. A major tourist attraction, the stud also boasts a fascinating horse museum, where the history of Ireland’s long standing relationship with the horse is explored and riding paraphernalia through the ages is displayed, overlooked by the skeleton of the legendary steeplechaser Arkle. You can also stroll around the beautiful Japanese Gardens situated in the grounds of the stud farm. Planned to symbolise the life of man from the cradle to the grave, they are considered the finest of their kind in Europe. Or travel through an underground stone passage to experience the raw beauty of St Fiachra's Garden. Designed as a Millennium project, it has four acres of woodland and lakeside walks and invokes the spirituality of the monastic movement in Ireland during the 6th and 7th Centuries.
ContattiTelefono+353 (0)45 52 1617
Fax:+353 (0)45 52 2964
sito Web: www.irishnationalstud.ie
Indirizzo: Tully, Kildare Town, Co Kildare, Republic of Ireland