cose da fare o da vedere
- Ti Linn Coffee Shop: Coffee Shop, Craft & Art Gallery. Coffee by Illy the Best coffee in the North West, traditional cuisine, home baking, cakes and desserts, seafood specials, bagels and wraps.
- Slieve League Archaeology: This area has a vast range of archaeological monuments, some older than the Pyramids, from Neolithic Tombs (c.4000BC), to Early Christian Monastic sites & Napoleonic watch towers.
- Ti Linn Crafts & Art Gallery: Local Crafts unique to the Donegal area. Art works by local artists.
- Activities: Hillwalking Archaeological Tours and Walks Archaeological Educations Courses Weekend Breaks
- Slieve League: One of the highest Sea Cliffs in Europe. The Slieve League area with the famous ' One Mans Pass' offers some of the most breathtaking scenery in Ireland.
- Method of Payment Accepted: Visa/Maser Card/Access/Laser/Cheque/Cash
- Opening Times: Mon - Sun 10.30am - 5.30pm
- Opening Months: March - November
Slieve League Cultural CentreDonegal - Ireland West
Standing at the viewing point on Sliabh League, in County Donegal Ireland, an amazing sea vista and landscape opens up before you. From here you can see across Donegal Bay to counties Letrim, Sligo and Mayo, out to the Atlantic ocean and northwest to the Islands of Rathlin O'Byrne and Glencolmcille; beside you of course is the magnificent cliffs of Sliabh League, rising almost 600m out of the Atlantic. The Slieve League Cultural Centre hosts a coffee shop, a craft gallery and a tourist information centre. Tí Linn is a unique Café, serving artisan cuisine which marries Irish traditional and modern tastes. It is renowned for its home baking and coffee by Illy. The craft shop has a large selection of local and national crafts, knitweare and gifts, with something for everyone from the discerning shopper to the passing tourist. A wide variety of archaeological breaks and day tours are on offer.
ContattiTelefono+353 (0)74 973 9077
sito Web: www.sliabhleague.com
Indirizzo: Teelin, Carrick, Co Donegal, Republic Of Ireland