Wheelchair Accessible Fishing Break
Validity of Offers: 01 Apr 2013 - 30 Sep 2013
Offer : €255
Counties : Roscommon
3 night’s full board at Cuisle Holiday Centre, Ireland's leading wheelchair accessible resort, and 2 days fishing on the River Suck. Fishing facilities are fully wheelchair accessible with ramps over the river. In house angling advisor available on request. There are 31 accessible fishing bays on the River Suck. If required, all fishing gear, packed lunches and transport can be provided. Cuisle is 40 minutes from Knock International Airport. Accessible transport is available on request. April-September.
Contact DetailsTelephone: 0906662277
Donomon, Co.Roscommon, Ireland
Explore by map
Use our interactive map to explore Roscommon
3 night’s full board at Cuisle Holiday Centre, Ireland's leading wheelchair accessible resort, and 2 days fishing on the River Suck. Fishing...
Tourism Ireland and Irelandhotels.com extends a warm welcome to you and your group to Ireland for the Gathering Ireland 2013....
Tourism Ireland and CIE Tours International extends a warm welcome to you and your group to Ireland for the Gathering Ireland 2013....
- The Percy French Festival/Summer School 10 Jul 2013 - 12 Jul 2013
- Boyle Arts Festival 25 Jul 2013 - 03 Aug 2013
- O'Carolan Harp and Traditional Music Festival and Summer School 29 Jul 2013 - 05 Aug 2013
- MacDermott Clan Gathering 31 Jul 2013 - 03 Aug 2013
- All Ireland One Act Drama Finals 06 Dec 2013 - 08 Dec 2013