Things to see or do
- Start Point: Belfast City Hall
- Finish Point: Belfast City Hall
- Route: From Belfast through the Glens of Antrim and back to Belfast.
- Length: 200K
- Terrain: Hilly and mountainous.
- Difficulty level: 4-5
- Maps / guides: Route is signposted.
- Mobile narrative: One of the most scenic, arduous tourist events in the calendar.
Tour of GlensBelfast Antrim - Northern Ireland
One of the most scenic, arduous tourist events in the calendar. It is an event to test racing and tourist cyclists alike. Those who finish deserve a medal –that’s why we supply one!
Usually takes place on the Sunday before the first Bank Holiday in May. Contact club for more details.