Things to see or do
- Directions from Town: Intersection off A54/B66, 7 miles south of Coleraine on the main road to Kilrea.
- Best days to play: Any day
- SSS: 68
- Green fees: Weekdays £10 Weekend £15
- Length in yards: 5,510
- Par of course: 70
- Course designer: William Patrick O'Hara Senior
- Handicap/certificate requirements: None required
- Golf Club: Type of course: Parkland Course professional: Yes
- Mobile narrative: This heavily-wooded parkland course opened in 1973.
Brown Trout Golf ClubColeraine Londonderry - Northern Ireland
This heavily-wooded parkland course opened in 1973. The course is built on clay ground so is wet in winter but perfect for summer play. Each hole is individually tree-lined and golfers cross water seven times in 9 holes. The layout ensures minimal walking between green and tee. Signature hole, the second, involves a 170 yard carry across the Agivey River. An adjacent
seventeen bedroom inn makes a most comfortable clubhouse.
ContactTelephone+44 (0)28 7086 8209
Fax:+44 (0)28 7086 8878
Address: 209 - 213 Agivey Road, Aghadowey, Co Londonderry, BT51 4AD