Things to see or do
- Coverage: The entire Causeway Coast and extending into much of Co Down.
- Nearest bus stop: Portrush centre
- Nearest train station: Portrush centre
- Directions from Town: From Belfast: Follow signs for Coleraine, then Portrush, Bushmills or Ballycastle - specific details and directions for your session will be discussed and tailored along with your group coordinator. From Dublin: Follow signs for Belfast, then follow the M2 North to Ballymena and on to Coleraine, Approaching Coleraine you could then Portrush, Bushmills or Ballycastle - the specific logistics and directions for your session will be discussed and tailored along with your group coordinator.
- Mobile narrative: IrishC is a coasteering specialist. Coasteering is the most dynamic way to explore and enjoy ...
IrishCAntrim - Northern Ireland
IrishC is a coasteering specialist.
Coasteering is the most dynamic way to explore and enjoy our incredible coastline; jumping, climbing, swimming, scrambling and caving. Twenty years of sea and surf experience on the Causeway coast, a passion for people and adventure all combine to make our coasteering sessions the ultimate in coastal exploration and excitement.
As keen and experienced bodyboarders we are keen to provide and teach this experience also. For those who think bodyboarding consists of children tamely sliding about in soft whitewater, type 'bodyboarding Ireland' into youtube and have your eyes forcibly and irreversibly opened.
ContactTelephone+353 (0)78 7253 7550
Address: IrishC, Portrush, Co Antrim, BT56 8GP