Things to see or do
- Location Description: Ganaway Training and Activity Centre is situated conveniently in an area of outstanding natural beauty in the quiet countryside between Millisle and Ballywalter in the Ards Peninsula of County Down overlooking the Irish Sea. We offer a wide range of activities for children and adults in a safe environment under the supervision of qualified instructors. As well as our outdoor activity area we also have a large indoor area with a wide choice of indoor and outdoor facilities.
- Directions from Town: When in Millisle head south on Main St/?A2 toward Abbey Rd Continue to follow A2 Destination will be on the right
- Opening times: Monday - Saturday 9am - 9pm
- Prices: Full activity days from £13pp Youth and £16pp Adult (proir booking essential) Caving £12.50 Youth and £18 Adult 3hr session Biking Caving £13 youth and £18 Adult 3hr session
- Mobile narrative: The Centre collects, safeguards and conserves memorabilia and archive material relating to the ...
Boys Brigade Heritage CentreNewtownards Down - Northern Ireland
The Centre collects, safeguards and conserves memorabilia and archive material relating to the formation, activities and development of The Boys' Brigade since its founding on the 4th October 1883, and such non-BB memorabilia and archive material as may set in context the role of the BB since that date. The BBHC provides the maximum care and responsibility for items, which are gifted to it or which are acquired by or for it and ensures that all such items are carefully and properly recorded as part of its key records.
ContactTelephone+44 (0)28 9186 1297
Address: Ganaway Training and Activity centre 268 Ballywalter Road, Millisle, Down, BT22 2LZ