Things to see or do
- Coverage: Co. Antrim, Co. Donegal Co. Londonderry
- Nearest bus stop: Castlerock, Coleraine
- Nearest train station: Castlerock, Coleraine
- Directions from Town: From Coleraine: Take the A2 from Coleraine. Drive through Articlave and turn right onto Sea Road B11. Continue into Castlerock Village From Belfast: From Belfast take the M2 and follow signposts for International Airport, Londonderry. Leave M2 at junction 1,follow signposts for Ballymena, at junction 12 continue onto the A26 signposted for Coleraine, enter Coleraine, at Lodge Road Roundabout take 2nd exit and cross bridge, at Castleroe roundabout take 2nd exit, next roundabout take 3rd exit onto Greenhall Highway, next roundabout take 2nd exit onto Wheatsheaf Road, at junction turn left on to Castelrock Road A2, pass quilly picnic area, drive through Articlave, turn right onto Sea Road-B11 signposted Castlerock,continue into Castlerock village. From Dublin: From Dublin follow N1 out of the city, at junction 70 continue onto Upper Dorset Street N1, continue onto M1/M50 Dublin Western Motorway, Continue onto M1 Toll Plaza, continue onto A1 where you will enter Northern Ireland, follow the M1 signposted for Belfast, Then follow directions from Belfast.
- Mobile narrative: Welcome to North Coast Walks – Walking in the best of counties Antrim, Donegal and ...
North Coast WalksLondonderry - Northern Ireland
Welcome to North Coast Walks – Walking in the best of counties Antrim, Donegal and Londonderry.
Here at North Coast Walks we beleive that walking is the best way to explore the countryside - lets face it you can't get any closer to your surroundings than on foot. Walking is also more beneficial to your health and the environment which makes it the perfect choice of activity or break.
Being ideally located on the stunning north coast of we offer newcomers or experienced walkers alike the experience of the uplands, woodlands and coastal areas of Northern and Southern Ireland through our range of Single Day Walks or Long Weekend Breaks.
Our specially selected routes follow pathways along grassland, through forest tracks, open moorland and along cliff tops.
For group bookings we will be happy to discuss your requirements with you and tailor the walks to your needs, whether its a single day walk or long weekend break.
Special interest groups, such as bird watching, architecture and botany, can also avail of the service.
PLEASE CHECK OUR DAY/SHORT BREAKS, EVENTS OR OFFERS ABOVE.
Further details are available on our website www.northcoastwalks.co.uk
Or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
ContactTelephone+353 (0)28 7084 8722
Address: Castlerock Coleraine, Co Londonderry, BT51 4UT