Things to see or do
- Directions from Town: Off A2, 19km north of Limavady. Roe Valley County Park, 13km. Coleraine 14.5km, Downhill 4km, Binevenagh Mountain 1.5km.
- Mobile narrative: Situated on the A2 Coast Road, 12 miles north of Limavady, Benone is an excellent and ideal ...
- Golf Club: Adult daily golf ticket £9; Weekends and P.H. £10 Junior and Senior Citizen's daily golf ticket £6; Weekends and P.H. £7 Crazy Wednesday - All players £5 Student rates available with ID
- Opening times: Open Easter to September
- Prices: Prices on request.
Benone Tourist ComplexLimavady Londonderry - Northern Ireland
Modern touring Caravan Park located beside Benone Blue Flag Beach on the A2 Coast Road, 12 miles north of Limavady and 10 miles from Coleraine.
Benone Tourist Complex is situated in an area of Special Scientific Interest, Magilligan Special Area of Conservation and Binevenagh Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. This is a paradise for the holiday maker within walking distance of Benone Strand, a Blue Flag Award Beach. The complex is amply equipped with facilities designed to cater for all members of the family including outdoor heated splash pools (seasonal), activities area with inflatable bouncy castle, 9 hole par 3 golf course, golf practice range, putting green, tennis courts, outdoor bowls and designated dune sand walks. There is an action packed events programme during July and August.
ContactTelephone+44 (0)28 7775 0555
Address: Benone Tourist Complex, 53 Benone Avenue, Limavady, Co Londonderry, BT49 0LQ