Things to see or do
- SSS: 70
- Green fees: Weekdays £20, weekend/public holidays £25
- Directions from Town: 6 miles from Portadown.
- Best days to play: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday.
- Length in yards: 6,325 (5,750 meters)
- Par of course: 71
- Handicap/certificate requirements: None required
- Course designer: David Jones
- Mobile narrative: Tandragee Golf Club is situated within the historic walls of the Duke of Manchester’s estate.
- Golf Club: Type of course: Parkland Course professional: Yes
Tandragee Golf ClubCraigavon Armagh - Northern Ireland
Tandragee Golf Club is situated within the historic walls of the Duke of Manchester’s estate. This well wooded parkland course is a good test of golf for any golfer who cares to visit.
Tree lined fairways will penalize the wayward shot, and with an internal out of bounds straight shots are required. The four par three’s on the course provide differing approaches especially the 16th one of the best par 3 holes in the country.Playing from an elevated tee to an elevated green with the ground falling away on 3 sides straight and true is the watchword when playing this hole.
The course provides excellent views of the rolling Co Armagh landscape with views of the Mournes in the distance.
ContactTelephone+44 (0)28 3884 1272
Fax:+44 (0)28 3884 0664
Address: Tandragee Golf Club, Markethill Road, Tandragee, Armagh, BT62 2ER