Things to see or do
- Golf Club: Type of course: Parkland Course professional: Yes
- Green fees: Weekdays £18 Weekends/public holidays £22
- Best days to play: Any day except Tuesday.
- SSS: 69
- Length in yards: 6,118
- Par of course: 70
- Handicap/certificate requirements: Required
- Directions from Town: From the town centre, follow the signs for the A50 to Banbridge for 2 miles.
- Course designer: Mr Wilson/Mr Jameson, additional features by Mr Sidney Jones/Dr Dobson and Jim Irvine
- Mobile narrative: Nestled in the heart of the Orchard County since 1900, Portadown Golf Club offers a course of ...
Portadown Golf ClubCraigavon Armagh - Northern Ireland
Nestled in the heart of the Orchard County since 1900, Portadown Golf Club offers a course of exceptional standard and is fast becoming a must for visiting golfers across Northern Ireland. The par 70 parkland course offers all levels of golfers the opportunity to test their skill and abilities at any standard. This is an impressive 18 hole, 70 par mature parkland course conveniently located just 2 miles from Portadown and 20 miles from Belfast via the M1.
The Clubhouse offers a well-deserved sanctuary with views over the course, to relax and enjoy the fine wines and good food form the Riverside Restaurant.
Best Days - Visitors welcome all week with some restrictions on Tuesday and Saturday. Please telephone Pro Shop for availibility on these days.
Handicap Cert/Requirments - None required.
ContactTelephone+44 (0)28 3835 5356
Fax:+44 (0)28 3839 1394
Address: Portadown Golf Club, 192 Gilford Road, Portadown, Armagh, BT63 5LF