Things to see or do
- SSS: 63
- Green fees: Weekdays: £13 or £8 with a member. Weekends/public holidays: £18 or £13 with a member. (Club hire available during summer months only)
- Best days to play: Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
- Directions from Town: Beside Cushendall beach, nearest town is Ballymena.
- Length in yards: 4,832
- Par of course: 66
- Course designer: Dan Delargy
- Handicap/certificate requirements: None required
- Golf Club: Parkland/Seaside Course professional: No
- Mobile narrative: Founded in 1937, the club nestles at the foot of stunning Glenballyeamon in the celebrated Glens ...
Cushendall Golf ClubCushendall Antrim - Northern Ireland
Founded in 1937, the club nestles at the foot of stunning Glenballyeamon in the celebrated Glens of Antrim. This picturesque 9 hole course is bounded by the quaint village of Cushendall and the waves of Red Bay. The River Dall meanders through the course to the sea and it is due to its presence that the course owes its “tricky” reputation. Its murmuring waters create out of bounds at the first five holes and reappear with a vengeance at the last two, making any wayward shot almost sure to find a watery grave. The clubhouse on Cushendall beach enjoys spectacular views across the sea of Moyle to the Mull of Kintyre on the Scottish coast which is just over 20 miles away.
ContactTelephone+44 (0)28 2177 1318
Fax:+44 (0)28 2177 1318
Address: Cushendall Golf Club, 21 Shore Road, Cushendall, Antrim, BT44 0NG