Things to see or do
- Directions from Town: 4 miles north of Larne on the Antrim coast road.
- SSS: 69
- Green fees: Weekdays £23 Sundays £28
- Best days to play: Mon-Fri. Restrictions on Sat before 4pm and Sunday
- Length in yards: 6,136
- Par of course: 70
- Course designer: J.F.S. Morrison
- Handicap/certificate requirements: Required
- Mobile narrative: Superb parkland course designed by J.F.S. Morrison, partner in the firm of Colt, Allison and ...
- Golf Club: Type of course: Parkland Course professional: Yes Cart/Buggy Hire available
Cairndhu Golf ClubLarne Antrim - Northern Ireland
Superb parkland course designed by J.F.S. Morrison, partner in the firm of Colt, Allison and Morrison, and chosen for its unique site in over 200 acres of mature woodlands and rolling hills. Arguably Ireland’s most scenic course, with unsurpassed views of the Scottish
coast and islands, and headlands leading to the renowned Glens of Antrim. Excellent food and snacks are served in our Hook and Shank restaurant. A new video academy is available from 2009.
ContactTelephone+44 (0)28 2858 3324
Fax:+44 (0)28 2858 3324
Address: Cairndhu Golf Club, 192 Coast Road, Larne, Antrim, BT40 2QG