Things to see or do
- SSS: 68
- Green fees: Weekdays: £16 or £12 with a member. Weekends/public holidays: £20 or £16 with member.
- Directions from Town: Nearest town is Bushmills
- Best days to play: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
- Length in yards: 6,075
- Par of course: 70
- Handicap/certificate requirements: None required
- Mobile narrative: Nine hole course with double tees adjoining a tranquil seaside village and offering prime sea ...
- Golf Club: Type of course: Seaside/Parkland Course professional: No
Bushfoot Golf ClubBushmills Antrim - Northern Ireland
Nine hole course with double tees adjoining a tranquil seaside village and offering prime sea views. This very tight course, mixing links and parkland elements, demands the peak of accuracy. Each year, the course hosts the Bushfoot International Ladies Tournament for four days in June.
ContactTelephone+44 (0)28 2073 1317
Fax:+44 (0)28 2073 1852
Address: Bushfoot Golf Club, 50 Bushfoot Road Portballintrae, Bushmills, Co Antrim, BT57 8RR