Things to see or do
- Directions: Located 3 hours north of Dublin and 90 minutes from Belfast.
- Mastercard accepted: approved to Fáilte Ireland standards, which means the services and facilities have been independently checked out before you tee-off.
- Course Designer: Glashedy Links 7,217yd (6,560m); The Old Links 6,910yd (6,282m)
- Green Fees: Nick Faldo; Pat Ruddy; Tom Craddock
- Opening Times: Glashedy Links €70; The Old Links €60.
- Caddy Hire: 7am-11pm, 7 days
- Club Professional: Yes
- Pro Shop: Gareth Mc Causland
- Course Type: Yes
- Dress Code: Links
- Restaurant: Yes
- Nearest Port: Derry
- Nearest Town: Belfast
- Par: Derry
Ballyliffin Golf ClubInishowen Donegal - Ireland West
Quality approved golf course
approved to Fáilte Ireland standards, which means the services and facilities have been independently checked out before you tee-off. Two outstanding championship links on the north Atlantic coast. Ballyliffin Golf Club has two outstanding championship links on the north Atlantic coast. It is Ireland's most northerly golf complex and situated on the Inishowen Peninsula in north Donegal, just 25 miles from Derry City. The 36 hole complex at Ballyliffin is ranked amongst the very finest links courses in the world and boasts the warmest welcome in golf.
ContactTelephone+353 (0)74 937 6119
Fax:+353 (0)74 937 6672
Address: Ballyliffin, Inishowen, Co Donegal, Republic Of Ireland