Things to see or do
- Ti Linn Coffee Shop: Coffee Shop, Craft & Art Gallery. Coffee by Illy the Best coffee in the North West, traditional cuisine, home baking, cakes and desserts, seafood specials, bagels and wraps.
- Slieve League Archaeology: This area has a vast range of archaeological monuments, some older than the Pyramids, from Neolithic Tombs (c.4000BC), to Early Christian Monastic sites & Napoleonic watch towers.
- Ti Linn Crafts & Art Gallery: Local Crafts unique to the Donegal area. Art works by local artists.
- Activities: Hillwalking Archaeological Tours and Walks Archaeological Educations Courses Weekend Breaks
- Slieve League: One of the highest Sea Cliffs in Europe. The Slieve League area with the famous ' One Mans Pass' offers some of the most breathtaking scenery in Ireland.
- Method of Payment Accepted: Visa/Maser Card/Access/Laser/Cheque/Cash
- Opening Times: Mon - Sun 10.30am - 5.30pm
- Opening Months: March - November
Slieve League Cultural CentreDonegal - Ireland West
New Cultural / Visitors Centre featuring Ti Linn, a unique Coffee shop and Craft Gallery Tourist Information Centre. Car and coach parking. Bus service to Slieve League viewing point. Archaeological Resource Unit. Craft Workshops, conference & seminar rooms. Hillwalking, Archaeological Tours, Tourist Guide providers.
ContactTelephone+353 (0)74 973 9077
Address: Teelin, Carrick, Co Donegal, Republic Of Ireland