Things to see or do
- Cost:: Galway City "Heritage & The Craic" Segway Adventure Tour: €40. Salthill Promenade "Kick the Wall" Segway Adventure Tour: €25. Segway Adventure Tour of Inis Mór: €130 - includes travel to Rossaveal, boat trip to Inis Mór, Segway on Island, lunch, visit to Dun Aengus, and return trips to Galway City.
- Tour Duration:: 1.5 Hours approximately.
- Tour Times:: Galway City Tour: 10.00, 12.00 noon, 14.00, 16.00, 18.00, 20.00. (weather permitting). Salthill Tour: Every hour on the hour, from 10.00-20.00.
- Salthill Promenade Tour:: Salthill - Ireland's seaside capital - is a wonderful holiday destination for anyone visiting Ireland. Come "Kick the Wall" with us on our Salthill Promenade Segway Adventure Tour which takes you along the full length of Salthill Promenade and back in approx. 40 minutes on board one of our Segway Personal Transporters. Our guide will show you all the 'must visits' of the area. View our website for further information.
- Galway City Tour:: Our unique hour plus half-long Guided Historic & Heritage Tour of Galway City takes you through the heart of this lively, bustling and historic gateway to the West.
- All Day Package to Aran Islands:: Inis Mór (Inishmore) - "Next Stop America" Segway Adventure Tour (All-Day, all inclusive): Our flagship all-inclusive Segway Adventure Tour of Inis Mór, Aran Islands, is a must. Commencing from our City centre premises in Galway, our tour guide will accompany you by coach and guide you as you travel the spectacular coast road through Barna, Spiddal and the Galway Gaeltacht to the ferry port of Rossaveal. See full details of Tour by viewing our website.
Segway AdventuresAran Islands Galway - Ireland West
Your segway adventure will take you through the heart of this lively, bustling and historic Gateway to the West - Galway City. Eyre Square, Spanish Arch, Corrib River, The Docks, Shop Street and Galway Bay are among the places you will discover. You will also visit the less travelled paths for a unique experience of this beautiful city. Meeting Point is at Unit 9, Kiltartan House, Forster Street, Galway. Tours depart at 10am, 12pm, 2pm & 4pm (weather permitting) and discounts are available if visitors pick up a brochure from the Discover Ireland Centre, Forster Street.
ContactTelephone+353 (0)18 5021 1637
Address: Segway Adventure Tours, C/o Jury's Inn, The Spanish Arch, Galway City Centre, Republic Of Ireland