Things to see or do
- Directions: Take the N11 southbound (Wexford). At approximately 19km, take the exit for Bray south, Enniskerry, Powerscourt Golf Club. Turn left at roundabout, over flyover and rejoin N11 heading north. Take first left for Enniskerry Village, Powerscourt Golf Club. Continue along road to Enniskerry village. Take the road to the left of the clock tower, in the village square; continue up steep hill for 600m. Powerscourt entrance is on the right hand side opposite church entrance. The golf club is the first turn on the right hand side approximately 400m into the Powerscourt Estate.
- Catering Facilities: Breakfast, lunch, dinner, parties, anniversaries, weddings, celebrations and bespoke menus.
- American Express card accepted: approved to Fáilte Ireland standards, which means the services and facilities have been independently checked out before you tee-off.
- Course Distance: East and West
- Course Designer: East 7,000 yards (6,421 metres), West 6,900 yards (6,352 metres)
- Green Fees: East course Peter McEvoy, West course David McLay Kidd
- Opening Times: Up to March 31st, golf and full Irish breakfast, €47.50. From April 1st golf and full Irish breakfast, play before 10.30, €55, golf and 2 course set lunch, €72, book a teetime slot anytime, €250 (golf only)From October 17th, golf abd full Irish breakfast, €47.50. Groups and societies welcome daily.
- Caddy Hire: From 7.30am to 11.30pm, 7 days
- Pro Shop: Paul Thompson
- Dress Code: Parklands
- Restaurant: No
- Nearest Port: Dublin
- Nearest Town: Dun Laoghaire
- Par: Bray
- Diners Club Accepted: East and West
Powerscourt Golf ClubEnniskerry Wicklow - Ireland East
Quality approved golf course
approved to Fáilte Ireland standards, which means the services and facilities have been independently checked out before you tee-off. Just half an hour south of Dublin, set in the breathtaking surroundings of one of the finest estates in Europe, Powerscourt is one of Dublin’s premier golfing venues with two championship courses. Our East Course has hosted the 1998 Irish PGA and the 2001 Irish Seniors Open. Our new West Course was designed by David Mclay Kidd, whose portfolio includes the acclaimed Bandon Dunes in Oregan. Like the East, the West offers a variety of challenging holes presenting a fresh perspective on the stunning scenery of the Powerscourt Estate. The East Course follows the contours of this mature and historic landscape. Talented golfer and successful Walker Cup captain Peter McEvoy designed a testing and rewarding challenge for all levels of golfers.
ContactTelephone+353 (0)12 04 6033
Fax:+353 (0)12 76 1303
Address: Powerscourt Estate, Enniskerry, Co Wicklow, Republic Of Ireland