Things to see or do
- Directions: Located in Greystones town, five kilometres from the N11.Take Delgany / Greystones exit from N11. Follow signs for Greystones, entrance to club at south beach / railway station car park. Club located two kilometres at end of road.
- Holes: 18
- Course Distance: 6,169m; medal 5,963m; ladies 5,046m
- Course Designer: Eddie Hackett
- Green Fees: Contact club directly for green fees.
- Opening Times: Open daily, dawn-dusk
- Club Professional: Yes
- Pro Shop: Yes
- Course Type: Parkland
- Par: 72
Charlesland Golf ClubGreystones Wicklow - Ireland East
Set in the shadow of the famous Wicklow Mountains, Charlesland is a true surf- and turf-style test of golf. Designed by Ireland's most celebrated and prolific course designer Eddie Hackett, this challenging, but fair test of golf is set in one of Ireland's sunniest locations. The course, at just less than 7,000yd from the championship tees and skirts the Irish Sea for the best part of the front nine, with the home run being true parkland. With a fully stocked modern pro shop, range facilities, buggy, trolley and club hire, the golfer could not ask for more. For information on green fees please contact 01-2874350.
ContactTelephone+353 (0)12 87 8200
Fax:+353 (0)12 87 0078
Address: Charlesland, Greystones, Co Wicklow, Republic Of Ireland