Things to see or do
- Directions: Roganstown is 3 miles west of Swords, just 5 miles from Dublin Airport and 11 miles from Dublin city centre and it is a welcome alternative to typical cheap hotels in Dublin. The hotel has well priced luxury accommodation in a beautiful rural setting and you can avail of our free airport shuttle transfer service which runs from 7am to 11pm 7 days a week.
- Leisure Facilities: Day spa, leisure club, swimming pool, sauna, jacuzzi, steam room and gym
- Practice Bunker: Yes
- American Express card accepted: approved to Fáilte Ireland standards, which means the services and facilities have been independently checked out before you tee-off.
- Course Designer: 7,000yd
- Green Fees: Christy O’Connor Jnr
- Opening Times: Winter: midweek €40; weekend €50. Summer: midweek €45; weekend €55.
- Club Professional: 7am-11pm, 7 days
- Pro Shop: Geoff Loughrey
- Course Type: Yes
- Membership Only: Parkland
- Nearest Port: Dublin
- Nearest Town: Dublin
- Par: Swords
Roganstown Golf and Country ClubSwords Dublin - Ireland East
Quality approved golf course
approved to Fáilte reland standards, which means the services and facilities have been independently checked out before you tee-off. Set amongst 300 acres, Dublin's spectacular Roganstown Golf & Country Club is a destination for relaxation, fine food and exceptional golf. With a course designed by Christy O'Connor Jnr, this sanctuary for golf lovers has blended an exciting challenge and pure pleasure into a layout of outstanding beauty. The Broadmeadow River flows beside the course and water comes into play on all but six holes. From the first drive to the last putt, the course is designed for the players' maximum enjoyment. Practice facilities include short practice range, 2 putting greens, pitching green and practice bunker. The first Irish course to host a Euro Pro Tour event in 2006 and hosted the Irish PGA Southern Championship 2007, 2008 and 2009 Roganstown was awarded Golf Ireland Magazine’s best new golf course in Ireland 2006/2007 and the championship golf course has been awarded gold ranking in the HSBC Regional Awards 2005, 2006 and 2007. Roganstown Hotel was also listed as one of Golf Monthly UK’s top 50 play & stay resorts 2008. Winner Tripadvisor Travellers Choice 2012. Roganstown Golf & Country Club near Dublin Airport, one of the best Dublin golf hotels around – come and play!
ContactTelephone+353 (0)18 43 3118
Fax:+353 (0)18 43 3303
Address: The Naul Road, Swords, Co Dublin, Republic Of Ireland