Things to see or do
- Killarney Golf and Fishing Club ( Lackabane ): The most recent jewel in Killarney’s crown. A superb Donald Steel designed course constructed to highest modern specifications. Much praised by top European professionals who played in the 2002 Ladies Irish Open and also by the international players who took part in the 2001 men’s Interprovincial Championship. Excellent clubhouse facilities enhance this very attractive and easily accessible course, which also embraces the warm welcome always associated with Killarney Golf and Fishing Club. The design is fantastic. With lakes and streams running through the course, it offers a varied and interesting challenge to experienced and occasional golfers alike.
- Killarney Golf and Fishing Club ( Lackabane ) details: Course length: 7,056 yards par 72 Course type: parkland Location: N72 Killarney, Co. Kerry Visitors: enquires as to course times is advisable due to the high level of demand Hire service: club hire, buggies and pull carts Tel: +353 (0)64 31034 Fax: +353 (0)64 33065 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.killarney-golf.com
- Dooks Golf Links, Glenbeigh, Co. Kerry: Golf has been played in Dooks since 1889. It was introduced to the local aristocracy by the officers from the Royal Horse Artillery attending compulsory training at the nearby Glenbeigh Artillery Range and is one of the oldest golf links in Ireland. The golf course is set on one of the three stretches of sand dunes at the head of Dingle Bay. In the immediate foreground are the sand dune peninsulas of Rossbeigh and Inch. For the golfer who is seeking a beautiful and tranquil environment to enjoy good golf, Dooks presents a convincing case. In recent years the golfing charm of Dooks has come under the guiding hand of renowned golf architects Hawtree Ltd. Dooks has always been considered a gem, but this gem has been further polished by an imaginative approach from Martin Hawtree. New vistas have been added to the old holes, some have been lengthened and the par increased to 71. Anyone playing to handicap on this most beautiful stretch of genuine links golf will be indeed as happy person.
- Dooks Golf Links, Glenbeigh, Co. Kerry ( details ): Course length: 6370 yards par 71 Course type: links Location: Dooks, Glenbeigh, Co. Kerry Pre - booking essential Hire service: club hire and buggies Tel: +353 (0)66 97 68205 Fax: +353 (0)66 97 68476 E-Mail: email@example.com Website: www.dooks.com
- Golf Chumann Ceann Sibeal, Dingle: Experience the magic ! 6,696 yards, par 72 traditional championship links. Each hole on this magnificent links is carved from the natural landscape of one of the most unspoiled parts of Europe, with hazards laid down long before the game of golf was dreamt of, including a winding burn that twists and turns through the entire course. As you play, the whole panorama of the Dingle Peninsula is revealed - hidden bays with small fishing villages, glorious hills and mountains and the Blasket Islands out in the wild Atlantic. This area abounds in archeological treasures wild flora and fauna, arts and crafts and ancient Gaelic culture. The Irish language is still spoken here. From Dingle Town: Take the Slea Head route over the bridge and follow the signs for Ballyferriter ( Baile an Fheirtéaraigh ) After the village just follow the signs to Ceann Sibéal Golf Course. " This Links have everything that St. Andrews has – and more ! " Christy O'Connor Jnr.
- Golf Chumann Ceann Sibeal, Dingle details: Course length: 6696 yards par 72 Course type: links Location: Dingle, Co. Kerry Hire service: club hire, buggies and pull carts Phone: +353 (0)66 91 56255 +353 (0)66 91 56408 Fax: +353 (0)66 91 56409 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.dinglelinks.com
- Terms and conditions: 1. The price of €165, includes three green fees, one each at Dooks Golf Course, Killarney Golf and Fishing Club ( Lackabane ) and Dingle Golf Course. Valid midweek only ( Monday - Friday ) 2. The pass must be purchased in advance and prepaid in full from any one of the participating golf clubs. 3. Tee times must be booked in advance and are subject to availability at the time of booking. When booking tee times, golfers must advise each golf club they are holders of The Kerry Shamrock pass. Failure to do so may result in the full green fee rate being charged. 4. Golfers are subject to the conditions of play at each of the participating golf clubs, including dress code on the golf course and in the clubhouse. 5. Golfers must register at each golf club at least 30 minutes in advance of confirmed tee times. 6. The Kerry Shamrock pass is non - refundable once purchased.
Golf the Kerry Shamrock Golf PassDingle Kerry - Ireland South
Offers 3 rounds of golf €165 in 3 of Kerry's unique golf courses. The pass entitles the holder to play a round of golf at each of the 3 following courses: Golf Chumann Ceann Sibeal, Dingle, Killarney Golf and Fishing Club and Dooks Golf Links.
ContactTelephone+353 (0)64 31 034
Address: Dingle, Co Kerry, Republic Of Ireland